Email: Michele @ beaudoinrealty.com
Michele was born and raised in Jackson Heights, where her parents owned a home improvement store on Roosevelt Avenue for more than 40 years. Over the past 14 years Michele has built a successful and highly-regarded real estate practice in Western Queens. In the mid-1980s she began her real estate career selling suburban properties in Connecticut. Since 1996, her vast knowledge, professionalism, and focus on customer service has resulted in the sale of hundreds of houses, apartments, and mixed-use buildings in Northern Queens from Long Island City’s Hunter’s Point South all the way to Douglaston at the Nassau border of Queens at Little Neck.She has sold “packages” of sponsor-held units in cooperative buildings and investor properties for Fannie Mae. Beginning in 2001, Michele became an independent broker and launched Beaudoin Realty Group in Jackson Heights. She has sold properties in Astoria, Long Island City, Bayside, Forest Hills, Malba, Whitestone Douglaston and Flushing. During this time she has become an expert in historic properties, especially those in northern Queens.
Michele holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design from Pratt Institute, and has been a licensed interior designer since 1989. She is a member of the National Association of Realtors, the Long Island Board of Realtors, the Multiple Listing Service, and the American Society of Interior Designers.
Michele began providing Interior Design services to clients in 1980. She obtained a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Interior Design from Pratt Institute in 1983. Her design experience includes work in Bloomingdale’s Interior Design Department, as a Space Planner for Fortune 500 companies in an Architectural, Engineering and Interior Design Firm in Connecticut, and as a Special Events Planner in New York and San Juan, Puerto Rico for private and corporate events for up to 5000 guests.
Qualifications & Technical Skills
- Proficient at Marketing, Negotiating, Financing
- Accurate value & pricing of properties
- Knowledgeable in the structure, design & architecture
- 100s of testimonials by satisfied customers and clients
- Native New Yorker, understands different neighborhoods in NYC offer its residents
- Experienced with all disciplines of Real Estate, RE Law, Architecture, Surveys, Engineers, Housing & Building regulations, Mortgage Bankers & Brokers, Surveyors, Contractors etc.
- Local & Worldwide referral base
- Reads and creates Architectural Drawings
- Computer Literate & Internet user
- Education; Professional Acheivements & Awards
- 1983 Bachelor of Fine Arts in INTERIOR DESIGN PRATT INSTITUTE, Brooklyn, New York
- 1989 NCIDQ – National Licensed Interior Designer
- Spring 1996 Licensed Salesperson in New York State
- Spring 1998 Licensed Real Estate Broker in New York State
- Fall 1996 Sweat Hogs Floyd Wickman Course for Listing December
- 1998 Top Gun Graduate Listing Technique Course & Role Playing –Dan Elzer
- 2000 Listing Techniques ERA Broker’s Council- Motivational Speaker
- 2000, 1999,1998 Multi-Million Dollar Club, Top Listing Agent & Top Producer Awards
- Spring 2001 Opened Independent Real Estate Office as, MICHELE BEAUDOIN, REALTOR
- 2004, BEAUDOIN REALTY GROUP, INC. Jackson Heights Office
- 2005 Certified Buyer’s Broker Representative
- Professional Organizations, Memberships & Affliations
- LIBOR Member – Long Island Board of Realtors
- Multiple Listing Service- MLSLI
- Jackson Heights Beautification Group Member
- Landmark’s Historic Preservation
- Historic District Council Member
- National Association of Realtors NASR
- American Society of Interior Designers, ASID & Institute of Business Designers, IBD
Michele Beaudoin is proficient in dealing with all disciplines of the Real Estate industry. Experienced with co-ordination of all other professionals, she advises or takes advise from the Lawyers, Guardianships, Estates, Surveyors, Architects, Contractors, Mortgage Brokers & Bankers, Appraisers, Board of Directors, Engineers, Building & Housing Department Staff and of course other Realtors and small businesses, locally and worldwide. Michele also enjoys posting to social media, listening to live Jazz in NYC and traveling in her spare time.
Daniel J. Brooks
As you know, I served as the lawyer for my father, who recently sold his apartment in Jackson Heights. This sale only happened because of your excellent, tireless efforts which were entirely responsible for the outcome. You not only helped us renovate the apartment to make it look presentable, but negotiated the terms and cleared numerous hurdles in what was a difficult and unusual listing. And you did it all with great equanimity and poise.
Please feel free to show this letter to any potential clients. Best of luck in the future and thanks again.
Michele Beaudoin – Jackson Heights realtors – on Zillow.
Michele Beaudoin – Queens realtors – on Trulia.